CAT (Chemometric Agile Tool)
Download the R-based software CAT.
- Istruzioni.txt (istruzioni in italiano)
- Instructions.txt (english instructions)
- Istruzioni.pdf (istruzioni in italiano)
- Instructions.pdf (english instructions)
- myscript.rar (March 19 2019)
- mylib.rar (March 19 2019)
- working.rar (March 19 2019)
- home.rar (March 19 2019)
- R-3.0.0.rar (December 17 2018)
- ggobi.rar (March 9 2013)
- pdf.rar (March 9 2013)
Note for the "old" users: with the updates dated April 6 2017 or following, the folder Perl.5.16 is no more required and can therefore be deleted.
Excel (VBA) Experimental Design Software
Matlab toolboxes for multivariate analysis
Collection of Matlab modules for calculating unsupervised and supervised mutlivariate models (download from the Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group):
- Classification toolbox (for Matlab): classification (supervised pattern recognition) multivariate models: Discriminant Analysis, Partial Least Square Discriminant Analysis (PLSDA), Classification trees (CART), K-Nearest Neighbors (kNN), Potential Functions (Kernel Density Estimators), Support Vector Machines (SVM) and Soft Independent Modeling of Class Analogy (SIMCA).
- PCA toolbox (for Matlab): unsupervised multivariate models for data structure analysis: Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Multidimensional Scaling (MDS) and Cluster Analysis.
- N3-BNN toolbox (for Matlab): N3 (N-Nearest Neighbours), BNN (Binned Nearest Neighbours) and kNN (k Nearest Neighbours) local classification methods.
- Kohonen and CPANN toolbox (for Matlab): Kohonen Maps and Counterpropagation Artificial Neural networs (CPANNs), Supervised Kohonen networks and XY-fused networks.
PLS-Genetic Algorithm toolbox (for Matlab)
- PLS-GA toolbox (for Matlab): Matlab modules for variable selection based on Genetic Algorithms coupled with PLS by Riccardo Leardi (download from the Quality & Technology website, Department of Food Science, University of Copenhagen)
Colourgrams, Hyperspectrograms and RGB Image Correction GUIs
MATLAB GUIs released by Chimslab (Università di Modena - Reggio Emilia)
- Colourgrams GUI: a graphical user-frielndly interface for the analysis of large datasets of RGB images through the colourgrams approach.
- Hyperspectrograms GUI: a graphical user-friendly interface for the analysis of large datasets of images through the hyperspectrograms approach.
- RGB Image Correction GUI: a graphical user-friendly interface for the standardization of RGB images.
- Soft PLSDA routine: a MATLAB function to run Soft PLS-DA algorithm
NSIMCA Toolbox for Multiway classification
The NSIMCA toolbox extends the SIMCA method to array of order >= 2. NSIMCA is written in MATLAB and includes few essential Guidelines. The toolbox is available from: www.models.life.ku.dk/nsimca.
The reference for the NSIMCA toolbox for MATLAB is: C. Durante, R. Bro, M. Cocchi, A classification tool for N-way array based on SIMCA methodology, Chemometrics & Intelligent Laboratory Systems. 106 (2011), 73-85.
Pagina 1 di 2